Free Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
When considering insurance, it’s common to think first about home and car insurance. They protect the basic aspects of our lives: housing and transportation. That’s why it’s also common – and convenient – to package home and car insurance policies together. We can help you understand what those policies cover and benefit from potential multi-policy discounts available. We also promise to provide customer service you can count on when you need it.
Home Insurance Packages
One of the more common insurance discounts involves combining car insurance and home insurance with the same insurance company for a multi-policy discount. Whether you rent or own your home or apartment, we can help you determine the type of policy that is right for you and your family.
In addition to protecting your pocketbook, of course, you want the best protection for your home and possessions. Common aspects of most home insurance policies include:
- Home and renters policies cover the building, other structures and your personal property from a wide range of incidents, including fire, storm damage, hail, theft, vandalism and more. We can help you analyze the value of all your possessions to determine whether the policy limits will pay to replace such items as jewelry, guns, collectibles and electronic equipment.
- If you need to find temporary housing while your home is repaired following damaged by a covered claim, your home or renters insurance will provide for housing, meals and other expenses.
- Homeowners insurance provides liability coverage, which will pay medical and potential legal expenses resulting from injuries or damage to others that may be caused by you or your family either on your property or away from home.
Car Insurance Coverage
Automobiles are a necessity for most of us, either as an extension of our image or a practical mode of transportation. Because of the variety of automobiles and driver habits, insurance coverage and prices vary from one company to another. Our staff will assist you with the vast selection available and tailor a policy that fits your needs at the most favorable pricing.
We will help you find satisfactory insurance solutions for all your vehicles, including classic cars, motorcycles, ATVs, motor homes and more.
We take time to help you understand the many parts of a typical car insurance policy:
- Bodily injury liability pays when others are injured in an accident where you are at fault.
- Property damage liability covers replacement or repair of property after an accident where you are at fault.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist will cover you when involved in accidents with other drivers who do not have adequate or any auto insurance.
- Comprehensive, or ‘other than collision,’ covers in the event of fire, theft, storms, vandalism and more.
- Collision coverage pays for repairs to your vehicle after a crash with another car or object.
- Rental car reimbursement provides temporary transportation after your vehicle is damaged or totaled in a crash.
Umbrella Insurance for a Legal Storm
You may decide the personal liability limits of your home insurance policy are not sufficient, in which case let us help you understand the benefits of umbrella insurance. It provides protection in addition to the coverage included in your home and auto policies to cover financial responsibility in the event of a lawsuit.
Contact Us for Indiana Home and Car Insurance
No matter your personal insurance needs, in Lafayette, Monticello or surrounding communities of Merrillville, Delphi, Logansport and Rensselaer, contact us for a free quote on your home and auto insurance. Compare rates from multiple insurance providers we have entrusted with our business for many decades.